Code Repo - GitHub
Setting up GitHub
- Go to your team management page by clicking
Manage organizationfound on your landscape page.
- Go to the
Code repo integrationtab.
- Click the
- Log in to GitHub if you are not already, and install IcePanel as an app.
- Select the repo's or branches you wish to give access to.
- Accept to install.
Unlinking your GitHub
You can unlink the integration from IcePanel or GitHub.
- Log into GitHub from an account that has access to the linked Repo.
- Go to your settings.
- Go to the Applications tab on the left.
- Make sure you are on the Installed GitHub Apps tab.
- Click Configure on IcePanel in that list.
- Click Uninstall in the Danger zone.